Changing your Bishop’s Password
Keeping your password fresh is a good way to maintain account security, and so changing it every so often is helpful to keep your information safe. We recommend a specific way to change your Bishop’s password in order to ensure a smooth change. Simply follow these steps:
1. Click here to open our password change webpage
2. Follow the directions provided on the page to change your password
* Please Note: If your password has been changed successfully, a page will open that says it has in fact been changed. If your password does not meet the criteria listed during the process, the site will notify you on screen and ask you to try again.
* Also Note: If you change your Webmail password, this also changes your password for all of your Bishop’s accounts:
Help! I’ve forgotten my password!
Not a problem! In order to reset your password, we require some form of photo identification (ideally your current student card or driver’s license). Once you’ve provided this, we can reset your password and have you enter a brand new one.
To submit photo ID, you have two options:
- Email a PHOTO of the ID to email@example.com
- Bring your photo ID to the Helpdesk, located in the Library Learning Commons to the left of the Circulation desk, in person.
NOTE: The IT Helpdesk’s business hours follow the Library Learning Commons’ hours. Refer to the Library‘s hours to see when we are open.