Your Bishop’s Email Account
As a student, faculty, or staff member, you’ve been provided with a unique email in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is used by the university to contact you for important information and notices, and also for updates regarding events on campus. Among these is the Daily Dish, a student-run events email, as well as many events academic and extra-curricular events advertised by faculty, staff, students, and clubs.
To log in:
- USERNAME: Bishop’s Username
- PASSWORD: Bishop’s Password
For more information about your Bishop’s username and password, click here.
You can access your email account via webmail from any web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.)
Most faculty and staff use Microsoft Outlook to access their mail and calendars from their office computers; click here to troubleshoot any problems.
* Please Note: Your Bishop’s email account is the primary location for any important communication that you will receive from the University’s administration, and you are expected to check it regularly.
* Also Note: When sending an attachment, Webmail is limited to a 20MB total size, so you won’t be able to send attachments larger than about 16MB.
- Options for sending files larger than 20MB
- Why can’t I find my emails/folders when I know they’re there?
- How to add a folder to your inbox
- How to add a contact to your contacts list
- How to sort your inbox
- How can i send an email as attachment?
- I have spam! What do I do?
- How to add a sender to my “Safe Senders List”
- How to block a sender from sending me emails.
- How to create a folder in my inbox.
- How to empty my Junk Mail / Deleted Items.
- What to do when my inbox is full.
- How to add Signature in Mac?
- How to add Signature in Windows?
- How can i send an email as attachment on Windows?
- How can i send an email as attachment on Mac?